How To Get An Estimate
Getting an estimate on your project is fast and easy!
1. Free in-home estimates are available! Call or e-mail us to schedule your free in-home estimate. If you would prefer to get a quote online, proceed to step 2.
2. If you know the total square footage of your project, email or call us with this information for an instant quote. If you do not know your total square footage, proceed to step 3.
3. E-mail or fax us a drawing of your countertops. This will allow us to determine the total square footage and whether you require one or two slabs. (Click Here for a how-to guide on measuring your countertops)
4. Please send your dimensions/drawing to:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (469) 533-1981
5. You will receive a response to your inquiry within one day.
6. Once you have received your quote, your next step is to view and pick out slabs at a local stone distributor (ex. Daltile, IMC, Louisiana Stone, etc.). Please contact us before and after visiting a distributor so we can assure that your hand-selected slabs are properly placed on hold.
7. After the slabs have been picked out, we will schedule a day to template, finalize details (sink type, edging, etc.) and sign agreement for your project.
8. From the day the agreement is signed we have a 3 to 5 day lead time. This gives us enough time to properly cut, fabricate, and prepare your countertops for installation.
Click Here to see pictures of our work.
Click Here to see our Natural Stone Selection.
What to expect on template day? On the day we template your kitchen countertops we will measure to get exact measurements of your project. This can take 15-30 minutes depending on the size and shape of your kitchen. Finalize decisions on following options: Edge Profile and Sink Option (if you are providing your own sink, we will take the sink to our shop so we can properly make the necessary cuts)
What to expect on the installation day? Your countertop installation will be complete in one day. Please help us in securing a clear walking path from the back or front door and into work area (kitchen, bathroom, etc.). Please remove any items from your countertops. Cook Top cut out and Faucet Holes are completed on site. A vacuum will be present to minimize dust during cut outs. The final phase of the installation will be the sealer application.