1. Call or e-mail us to schedule a free in-home appointment. (For a quick and easy estimate, e-mail us or fax us your total square feet or dimension drawings and we will respond promptly with an estimate based on the information provided)
2. At your appointment we will measure to get square footage, show you samples of granite or marble, show you the different edge profiles available, and finally give you an estimate.
3. If possible we like all of our clients to go to our stone suppliers warehouse to pick out the actual Granite/Marble slabs that will be used for their project. This step is not necessary but usually appreciated by our clients as it's ideal for people to pick out what will ultimately be the final product. Our stone suppliers include: Arizona Tile, IMC, Louisiana Stone, Levantina, Walker Zanger, Dal-TIle, & more.
4. Once you have picked your slabs we will schedule a day to go back to your home to make templates.
5. Installation date will be within 7 days, this gives us enough time to properly cut, fabricate, and prepare your slab(s) for installation.
6. A standard size kitchen installation only requires one day.
7. After everything is complete we encourage you to e-mail us your thoughts about the process and final product to comments@TexasMGS.com. We love to know what our customers think about their experience with us.
For more information click here to visit our FAQ area.